View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Rockwell All Suite Hotel
Inspired by the buildings of New York in the early 1900s, Rockwell All Suite Hotel has a charming façade housing ultra-modern interiors and excellent 4-star hospitality in the Mother City. The hotel is situated amongst the charming streets and alleys of De Waterkant, an upmarket neighbourhood in the vibrant suburb of Green Point.
A quick walk down the road will get you to the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town’s hub of premium boutiques, classic restaurants and luxurious cruises. From here, you will also be able to organise a ferry trip to the historic Robben Island. The Blue Flag beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandudno are a 5-minute drive away while the nearby peaks of Table Mountain and Lion’s Head dominate an iconic skyline. For sundowners, look no further than the promenade upon which sits many cocktail bars and bistros.
The Rockwell All Suite Hotel ensures your every need is met. An indoor swimming pool and gym means you can keep up with your exercise routine while a spa is available if you need a tranquil retreat from the holiday madness. There are 18 One-bedroom Apartments, 29 Two-bedroom Apartments and 5 Penthouses.
- Right on the edge of the city centre
- Near to the Green Point Promenade
- A quick walk to the V&A Waterfront
- All tourist attractions in close proximity
- Amenities include fully-equipped kitchens, air conditioning, 10MB of Wi-Fi, indoor swimming pool, gym, spa, tea and coffee facilities, daily housekeeping and satellite TV