View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Chelaya Country Lodge
Chelaya Country Lodge sits serenely on a 4-hectare estate between Somerset West, Strand and Gordon’s Bay. Choose between luxury self-catering or bed and breakfast accommodation for groups of 2 to 32 people. Its central location makes it a perfect spot for both personal and corporate getaways.
Chelaya offers every service to their guests convenience, including discounted car hire service so you can visit the surrounding attractions. The lodge is located next door to Monkey Town and 10 minutes away from Somerset Mall and Gordon’s Bay beach.
A stay at Chelaya includes personal service, as well as the use of the swimming pool and the shady garden with ponds, birdlife and fish. The original homestead boasts Oregon pine floors and beams that create a warm and welcoming atmosphere, while quirky corners create an air of homeliness.
- Located next door to Monkey Town
- 10 minutes from Somerset Mall and Gordon’s Bay beach
- 20 minutes from the Stellenbosch Winelands
- 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- Amenities include linen and towels, laundry, air conditioning, safe, fans, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and satellite TV