View your 'My Cape Town' collection through newly added navigational item.
Aquila Private Game Reserve
Wedged between the Langeberg and Outeniqua Mountains in the Klein Karoo, Aquila Private Game Reserve offers a luxurious yet adventurous Big Five experience.
Meet lions, rhino, buffalo, elephants and leopard up close from a guided safari tour, made especially memorable with the blooming wild flowers from August through September. This 4-star accommodation has both the creatures and the creature comforts.
Do some wild animal spotting as you sip on sundowners at one of Aquila’s two large swimming pools, each with a pool bar overlooking the reserve. Enjoy a meal in one of the African-styled dining rooms with blazing log fires and smoky cigar bars. The reserve also boasts a library, curio shop and children’s entertainment area.
Get the feel of the outdoors from your comfortable room or cottage through earthy décor and natural textures such as thatch, slate, timber and rock. Special attention has been paid to ensure upmost chalet privacy and unbridled views of the pristine private game reserve.
- 4-star accommodation on a private game reserve
- Get up close and personal with Africa’s Big Five
- Activities include open-vehicle safari drives, quad bike safaris, and horseback safaris
- Two restaurants on premises seating 300 in one and 65 in the other
- Amenities include saltwater pool, pool bar, cigar lounge, conference centre, children’s entertainment area, library and curio shop